We offer lots of opportunities for community organisations from across London to work with the Roundhouse. From taster sessions to tailored workshops and long term projects, we can help voluntary and youth sector professionals to get their young people involved in music, media and/or performing arts whilst learning teamwork and other interpersonal skills.
For Your Young People
Our sessions are run by industry professional artist-tutors in our state-of-the-art facilities and support your students in enhancing their creative development.
We can offer:
- Tours of our studios and a careers Q&A session
- Taster sessions – creative workshops in our studios in music, performing arts or media introducing students to new art forms
- Attendance at your community festival or voluntary sector event
- Spaces and specialist equipment for workshop delivery including our recording studio
For more information and to discuss working with us please email email@example.com
For You: Join our Community Network
Our Community Network meets four times a year to share knowledge, develop skills and seek advice on cultural and creative projects and opportunities for disadvantaged or marginalised young people. It’s free to join and open to all London based youth work professionals – with a particular focus on the boroughs of Camden and Islington.
- Discounted tickets to shows and events
- Access to advice from industry leading creative professionals from London cultural organisations
- Chance to share knowledge and challenges with others
- Staff CPD/tasters in media, music and performing arts
- Opportunities for joint working/fundraising for creative projects aimed at disadvantaged young people