Join us for our star-studded Gala, sponsored by Lavazza, held to raise vital funds so that we can continue to help
11-25 year-olds find new perspectives and new directions – whatever the spark, we nurture it into a flame that can change everything.
We believe in the power of creativity to transform lives. Since the Roundhouse reopened in 2006 more than 30,000 young people have benefitted from our facilities, equipment, training and career mentoring. We give young people the opportunity to access thousands of projects at the Roundhouse each year in music, media or the performing arts and from drop-in sessions to long-term projects and performance opportunities. We need to raise over £2.2 million annually to fund this transformational work.
Guests will be treated to a champagne and canapé reception on arrival, followed by a lavish three course meal in our striking Main Space. Highlights of the evening include a live auction and unforgettable entertainment line-up featuring global artists alongside our very own Roundhouse home-grown talent.
Previous years have seen performances from Ronnie Wood, Ray Davies, Eliza Doolittle, Sam Smith, Jamie Cullum, Sharleen Spiteri and Mark Ronson.
Have a look at the fun we had at our last Gala and join us for an unforgettable evening.
Not everyone knows about the magic that takes place in the studios. I’ve been lucky enough to work with young people at the Roundhouse where they’re given opportunities to learn and grow through creativity.
I’m so happy to support the Roundhouse in their wonderful work providing opportunities for young people to explore their creative talents.
For more information, please contact:
Very limited availability
£10,000 pays for 300 annual bursaries for disadvantaged young people, enabling them to access our full range of projects and regular contact with our Youth Support Worker
As Silver with additional benefits including:
• Premium positioned table
• Magnum of Champagne for the table
• Table host acknowledgement as Gold Supporter in event programme
• Optional full page advert in event programme
• Invitations for table host to private events and opening night parties for 12 months
• Use of our exclusive Members’ Bar and Cloakroom for 12 months
£5,000 pays for a term of school projects for young people at risk of social exclusion
• For up to 10 guests
• Champagne, cocktails and canapés
• Three course meal with wine, coffee and petit fours served in the stunning Roundhouse Main Space
• Unforgettable entertainment from world-class artists and our very own Roundhouse
• Table host acknowledgement as Silver Supporter in the event programme
SEATS from £500*
£500 gives an up-and-coming artist a week in our recording studio working with an industry professional
• Single seats available to join a mixed table at the event
• Single seats can also be purchased to increase table packages to seat up to 12 guests (additional seats to join Gold table £1000, Silver table £500)
*This includes a ticket price to cover events costs and a suggested donation to the Roundhouse Trust: Gold (ticket price £3,000 / donation £7,000), Silver (ticket price £2,000 / donation £3,000), Individual seats (ticket price £200 / donation £300).