Tickets are now sold out.
Radiohead will play a series of live shows later this year which, together with the festival dates already announced and a few more festival dates to follow, will complete their touring schedule for 2016.
The headline shows include three nights at Roundhouse in May, and two nights at Madison Square Garden in New York in July.
- Tickets are strictly limited to 2 tickets per person across all shows
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- The lead booker will be asked to present photo ID to gain entry into the venue. Acceptable forms of photographic ID are: Passport, driving license, CitizenCard or Photocard. Tickets will not be refunded if you arrive without one of the above forms of ID.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
- Tickets cannot be resold. Any tickets resold will not be valid for entry.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets acquired through a secondary source will be invalid.
- Due to ID checks, the queue may move slower than usual. Please arrive in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
- No readmission.
- By continuing with your booking, you are confirming you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in your order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
19:30 – 20:00 Holly Herndon
*Fees are £2.95 per ticket and £1.95 per transaction
Age restrictions: Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult, under 14s to be accompanied and in seated areas only
Latecomers will be admitted throughout