Into songwriting making and/or performing music?
The Roundhouse are running a FREE 6-week project for 16-25s not in education, employment or training to create and perform original music and develop the technical skills required put together a live music event.
Collaborate with a professional team of songwriters and producers to create a collective performance on a Roundhouse Stage.
What will I get from taking part?
- Songwriting, performance and production skills taught by industry professionals and artists
- Access to masterclasses, panel Q&A and employability events from Universal Music Group and workshops as part of Roundhouse Rising festival for emerging artists
- Opportunities to see live shows at the Roundhouse
- The chance to work towards a Bronze Arts Award
- Advice and support around your next steps into education, employment or, training
- Access to Roundhouse’s other incredible projects, work experience, and opportunities to develop your interests and discover new ones…
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
Some previous songwriting, music production or performance experience is a bonus but not vital. OnTrack is for creative 16–25-year-olds not currently in education, employment or training.
Lunch & travel expenses provided. We can also help with childcare costs – let us know in your application if you need this.
Dates and Times
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, 15 February – 23 March
Sessions run 9.30am – 5pm and will lead up to an evening performance at the end of the final week (23 March).
Find out more
Come to a taster session at the Roundhouse: Wednesday 3 February, or watch a short film about a previous OnTrack project.