We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information and we aim to ensure that all personal information in our possession is processed in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Depending on which experiences and services you use, we will hold different kinds of information from or about you.
- Explain how you can contact us
- Outline what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it
- Outline how we store your data securely
- Explain what we are doing with your data if you are applying for a job at the Roundhouse
- Outline your rights to your information
- Summarise our legal basis for contacting you and using your personal information
If you would like to update or opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, you can do this by logging into your account on this website. You can also use the unsubscribe link in our e-mail footer.
- If you would like to make an enquiry about data protection or change the way we process your information, you can click the ‘Ask a question’ icon at the bottom-right of every page on our website, and our team will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Post: Data Team, The Roundhouse Trust, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH
More information about our complaints process can also be found below.