Love the Roundhouse? Have a passion for making change? Ready and willing to use your voice? Applications to join the Roundhouse’s Youth Advisory Board are now open.
If you are a young person looking to make a difference, then joining RYAB at this time could be the best and most unique opportunity for you to help Roundhouse and the wider community rebuild, following the pandemic. You will have the chance to shape our Youth Programme, and have a say in what we offer as an organisation, to ensure that it meets the current needs of our young people as well as their future aspirations. Now is the time to speak up for the next generation of creatives, so if you are interested in this FREE opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
How do I apply?
Email your completed application in written form, video or voice note to email@example.com by 6pm on Tuesday 6 April 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email by Tuesday 30 March. You can also read the attached Recruitment Letter or email RYAB if you’d like to find out more information before applying.
What will I get from taking part?
By the end of the year you will:
● Understand the inner-workings of an arts venue, and the different departments.
● Have fed into long-term strategic projects within the Roundhouse.
● Have supported, and had the chance to take leadership over, a special RYAB project from start to finish.
● Have represented the views and needs of studio users, and contributed to the Roundhouse community.
● Have helped shape the future of the Roundhouse.
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No, just a passion for the Roundhouse, and making change.
Is there anything I need to bring or wear?
No, you don’t need anything special.
Do I need to pay to join?
This opportunity is FREE to join. Where necessary, Roundhouse can also provide bursaries to support travel and childcare costs.
This is an opportunity for those aged 18-25