Hailing from New York, garage rock revivalist legends, The Strokes will headline a special performance this month at Roundhouse. They will announce the release of their first new album in seven years, The New Abnormal, on 10th April 2020 via Cult Records / Columbia. Do not miss this electric performance including special guests, for one night only.
Please note: All tickets for this show will be sold via Ticketmaster including accessible seating options. Head to the Ticketmaster website for more information.
Important information about reselling tickets for this show
Resale Restriction T&Cs
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 2 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
All tickets sold via The Strokes Website.
Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult, under 14s accompanied and in seated areas only.
Please Note: All tickets for this show will be sold via Ticketmaster including accessible seating options. Head to the Ticketmaster website for more information.