One of the most architecturally astounding and unique event spaces in London, the Main Space is the beating heart of the Roundhouse.
Whether you are planning a dinner, drinks reception, launch party, awards ceremony, conference, meeting or performance, the Roundhouse is the perfect venue to create the ultimate event.
An impressive blank canvas (1,300m²), the iconic Main Space is available to hire for a variety of events: from receptions and parties for up to 1,800, to conferences for up to 1,500, and dinners for up to 1,100.
Our Circle Balcony frames the Main Space and delivers a fantastic vantage point overlooking the breathtaking Main Space below, perfect for drinks receptions before the main event.
The Roundhouse is not only a fantastic venue but also has an outstanding events team who help and support you every step of the way
Main Space Hire
Our iconic main space is available for private hire for twenty-four hour periods running from 10 am to 10 am for a dry-hire fee of £24,500+VAT including the following equipment and services:
- Main Space hire including Circle Balcony
- 4 x Dressing Rooms and Production Office
- Lighting Package (equivalent value £8K)
- Sound Package (equivalent value £3K)
- Technical support from our highly experienced in-house production team
- Water and power supply
- Service yard
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Duty Manager during event hours.
- Marquee Kitchen Facilities
Did you know?
- Gold and Platinum Corporate Members get 10% discount off Main Space hires as well as a variety of benefits including complimentary tickets, invitations to private events and bespoke hospitality packages.
- All income generated by venue hire goes directly towards supporting our work with young people.
Get in Touch
For details, maximum capacities or to arrange a site visit, please contact us or give us a call on 020 7424 6771.
Latest blog: Venue hire gets technical http://t.co/dEGvMQmvdS #eventprofs #eventprofsuk
Celebrating the arrival of our new security hut! @GallowglassLLP @ShowsecUK and M&A. Hope you enjoy! http://t.co/bq93giEvp9
Three cheers to the @roundhouseevent http://t.co/7s8ycNTcH2