Are you a creative entrepreneur or freelancer aged 18-30? Do you often work from home or in coffee shops? The Roundhouse is opening its doors for you to become a member of our shared Workspace for thirteen weeks.
Come and work here every weekday, or drop-in on the days you need. As well as desk space, rapid wifi and free tea and coffee, you’ll also gain access to a dedicated programme of workshops led by inspiring industry experts, designed to help you and your business grow.
This is the pilot phase of the Roundhouse’s new shared workspace, which will be opening in January 2023. By becoming a test member, you’ll get the opportunity to feed back on how best the space can work for you and help shape the Roundhouse’s new permanent shared workspace.
What’s included in your Membership:
- Free desk in an open plan workspace with fast and reliable WiFi
- Free access to a programme of Workshops, 1×1 Drop-In Surgeries, Breakfast Talks and Lunch and Learns to help you with the practical side of being a creative entrepreneur or freelancer
- Social events to build your network and be part of a supportive network
- Free coffee and tea refreshments
- Dedicated onsite team to help support, guide and nurture your entrepreneurial or freelance goals
How to apply:
Fill out the application form below.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.
Where is the project taking place?
Western Production Room at Roundhouse