Love Roundhouse? Have a passion for making change? Applications to join the Roundhouse’s Youth Advisory Board are now open.
What will I get from taking part?
By the end of the year you will:
- Understand the inner-workings of an arts venue, and the different departments.
- Have fed into long-term strategic projects within the Roundhouse.
- Have supported, and had the chance to take leadership over, a special RYAB project from start to finish.
- Have represented the views and needs of studio users, and contributed to the Roundhouse community.
- Have helped shape the future of the Roundhouse.
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No, just a passion for the roundhouse, and making change.
Is there anything I need to bring or wear?
No, you don’t need anything special,
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.
How do I apply?
Download the application form on this page to the bottom right, fill it out and email over to email@example.com
Alternatively you can pick one up from the studios front desk.