Our yearlong Resident Artists Programme facilitates the artistic development of outstanding emerging talent in music and performing arts (including, but not limited to, poets, theatre makers and circus artists).
Alongside free access to our studios, industry led masterclasses, networking opportunities and mentoring, the programme provides performance opportunities within the Roundhouse and across a wide variety of stages beyond our walls.
We are particularly focused on supporting artists who have ambitions to deliver a specific project which we can support during the residency and beyond.
- Artists must be between the ages of 18 and 25 when Residencies officially begin on the 1st of October 2021
- Application portal will close on Tuesday 14th of September at 10 am.
- Audition invites will be sent by Thursday 16th of September.
- Music auditions will be held at the Roundhouse on the 21st and 22nd of September between 10 am and 5pm, Performing Arts auditions will be held on the 23rd of September between 10 am and 5pm.
- All 2021/22 Resident Artists will be required to attend induction days on the 1st and 2nd of October.
- Resident Artists must be available on the last Tuesday evening of each month throughout the residency.
- Please check you are available to attend on all applicable dates before you apply.
What will I get from taking part?
As part of the programme we offer:
- Free Emerging Artist Membership
- Free access to well-equipped rehearsal spaces and professional equipment.
- Professional performance opportunities.
- Industry led workshops, seminars and networking opportunities.
- Skills support in response to individual Artist needs
How to apply:
Please fill out the form below to apply.
With thanks to The Hotspur Trust.