OnTrack is a FREE 6-week project for 16-25s not in education, employment or training.
You will create and perform original music, and develop the technical skills required put together a live music event while developing confidence, meeting like-minded people, and working towards an Arts Award qualification.
What will you get from taking part?
• Songwriting, performance and production skills taught by industry professionals and artists
• Access to master classes, panel Q&As and careers advice from Universal Music Group and other music industry representatives
• Opportunities to see live shows at the Roundhouse
• The chance to work towards a Bronze Arts Award
• Advice and support around your next steps into education, employment or training
• Access to Roundhouse’s other incredible projects, work experience opportunities and the chance to develop your interests and discover new ones
What you need
Some previous song-writing, music production or performance experience is a bonus, but not vital. OnTrack is for creative 16-25 year olds not in education, employment or training.
Lunch & travel expenses provided. We can also help with childcare costs – let us know if you need this in your application.
Dates and times
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 28th October 2019 (6 x weeks)
Sessions run from 10am – 5pm and will lead to an evening showcase on 4th December
Evaluate and celebrate on the 13th December!
Find out more
Come to a taster session at the Roundhouse on Monday 21st October. You can also request a taster session at your setting.
To register for this project you will need to fill out the referral form available as a download on the right hand side of this page, with a support worker, and submit by 5pm on 17th October and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information, register for the taster session, request an application or anything else at all, contact the Creative Administrator, Louiza at email@example.com or call 020 74246793