The Smile, the new group comprising Radiohead’s Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood and Sons Of Kemet’s Tom Skinner, have announced details of their debut European tour for 2022, including UK dates in London at the Roundhouse!
Recently playing three consecutive sold out live shows across sixteen hours and three time-zones at Magazine, London, The Smile recently released their second new single, ‘The Smoke’, which has been immediately added to BBC 6 Music’s A-list; the song follows the band’s debut single ‘You Will Never Work In Television Again’.
‘Hugely exciting… this event was life affirming’ – The Times 5*
‘This stunning preview gave a tantalising glimpse of what could become one of the most exciting musical spin-offs in years’ – Evening Standard 5*
*Fees are 12%
Maximum 4 tickets per person
Latecomers will be admitted throughout.
Under-16s to be accompanied by an adult, Under-14s to be accompanied by an adult and in seated area only
This event is digitally ticketed.
You should receive your tickets via email approximately 48 hours before the event.
Please note: if you booked via another ticket agent are expecting to receive digital tickets, these will arrive on the day of the show before the box office opens at 5pm.
Promoter terms and conditions
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to 4 per person. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.