Fin Greenall, known professionally as Fink, is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, producer, and DJ born in Cornwall and currently based in Berlin. He’ll perform his headline show as part of his European tour ‘All Give Tour’
Since the 2006 release of his album Biscuits for Breakfast, the name Fink has also referred to the recording and touring trio fronted by Greenall himself, completed by Guy Whittaker (bass) and Tim Thornton(drums).
Greenall has previously written in collaboration with John Legend, Banks, Ximena Sarinana and Professor Green. With Amy Winehouse he co-wrote the song Half Time, which appears on Winehouse’s posthumous collection Lioness: Hidden Treasures. In 2012 Fink collaborated and performed with the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in Amsterdam, resulting in the live album Fink Meets The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. The release of the live orchestral album saw Fink’s song “Yesterday Was Hard On All Of Us” appear in the Academy Award winning film Selma.
Listen to his newest record, Bloom Innocent, below
Re-sale restrictions are in place for this event:
1) Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
2) Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3) The official re-sale channel for this event is Twickets. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the official re-sale channel advertised.
4) Letters of authorisation will be accepted for this event.
5) By continuing with your booking, you are confirming you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in your order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Twickets is a fan-to-fan ticket resale marketplace where the price of tickets is never more than the original face value. It was set up to counter the profiteering resale sites which encourage ticket touting.
Where I’m from, hardly anyone is exposed to the arts. There’s a load of talent but no guidance. Roundhouse changed my life.Benna
Read our stories
Booking fees are £2.20 per transaction and £2.95 per ticket.
Latecomers will be admitted throughout.
Under 16s to be accompanied, under 14s accompanied and in seated areas only.
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Sophie Hunger
9:10pm – Fink
11:00pm – Curfew
Please note: All times are subject to change without notice