Creativity builds the skills needed to take on the future.
Last year, we worked with over 7,000 young people with boundless creative talent and energy. We prioritise reaching the most vulnerable in our community and work with partners including pupil referral units, local schools and Camden social services to reach young people who need our help the most. 56% of our young people come from areas of multiple social deprivation.
You can help us transform the lives of thousands of young people like Sophia every year, in a variety of ways:
- Support young people, not in education, employment or training with food packages, pastoral and employability support
- Provide young people with the tools and support needed to be creative at home
- Enable the next generation of artists and creative entrepreneurs to develop their practice and grow their business
Choose how you’d like to support our young people…
Support young people not in education, employment or training
Help us continue to prioritise working with young people who were unemployed going into this crisis and have other challenges in their lives that hold them back.
- Ensure young people can access our trusted youth team for help, advice and support including with housing, mental health or help with their CV.
- Enable us to send out food packages to those in need.
Provide young people with the tools and support needed to be creative at home
Help us bring a little bit of Roundhouse spirit into homes whilst our doors are still shut by supporting our new online offer for young people and artists, Round Your House:
- Support our digital roundtables, which connect young people with each other and artists to inspire them including Inua Ellams, Leanne Le Havas and our next session A Home for Emerging Queer Artists, with The Glory, East London’s famous gay bar, drag hothouse and LGBTQ+ performance venue.
- Enable us to continue to provide free access to an at home studio package whilst our studios are closed
Enable the next generation of artists and creative entrepreneurs to develop their practice and grow their business
Your contribution could help hone the talents of our young people and launch their creative careers. Similar projects this year have included:
- Launching three new podcasts on Transmission Roundhouse.
- Delivering our pilot Accelerator programme working with 8 creative young businesses over 10 weeks
- Hosting our Poetry Slam competition online and live streaming the final from our iconic main space
Or give another amount by using the box below