During the coronavirus pandemic Roundhouse Studios will be operating under enhanced health and safety measures. These are updated on a regular basis as government advice changes and we learn the best ways of keeping everyone safe. We are following the National Youth Agency guidance for COVID-19 secure youth work delivery, developed in consultation with Public Health England, DCMS and HSE.
Members should not come to the Roundhouse if they:
1. Are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia),
2. Live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has symptoms and is waiting for their test result,
3. Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, or
4. Have been told by NHS Test and Trace service that you should self-isolate
Additional measures in place
• You will be asked to wear face coverings when not in designated studio spaces (unless you are exempt)
• Extra regular cleaning and sanitising is in place, especially of high contact areas, toilets and Studios equipment. Each room cleaned between users
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to all areas.
• We are implementing a phased return to the Studios with numbers being monitored and controlled through advanced bookings. We have significantly reduced the number of people that will be allowed in the building at any one time to keep our staff and young people safe
• Programme start and end times are staggered to minimise the number of people arriving and leaving at any one time.
• We have adapted the air handling units to meet government guidance and prevent the recirculation of air
• All staff have had relevant training and been consulted in the development and implementation of the measures