Making it work
Join us for this virtual networking event, where you’ll decide your own path through the evening, following topics and discussions relevant to you and meeting like-minded creatives.
For this event we are using airmeet an all-in-one platform to host immersive events and build real connections, online. For more information on what to expect click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7IiXgiVLXg
Main Stage: Nike Jonah will present two sessions on the main stage giving you all the tips you need to network, build relationships, and how to get started.
Social Lounge: Here you will find discussions and debates around hot topics for creatives.
Speed Networking: Dive into the orbit and spend 5 minutes meeting someone new.
- 6.00 – 6.15 Airmeet Opens: take a look around
- 6.15 – 6.45 Main Stage: Introduction & How to Network with Nike Jonah
- 6.45 – 7.10 Speed Networking
- 7.10 – 7.40 Main Stage: How to Network with Nike Jonah
- 7.40 – 8.40 Social Lounge (virtual tables with different topics facilitated by Roundhouse staff)
- Dive into Speed Networking (5 min in orbit)
- 8.40 – 8.50 Main Stage: Final talk
- 8.50 – 9.30 Social Lounge Open
Nike has various roles in the cultural sector. She is currently,a Visiting Research Fellow at Central School of Speech and Drama, she’s also the lead for the Pop Culture and Social Change initiative at Counterpoints Arts. In 2018, she launched Pan African Creative Exchange (PACE) a platform for artists based in Africa. Between 2008 and 2012, Nike led the decibel programme, an Arts England initiative for African, Asian and Caribbean artists in England.
Nike is a Trustee of the following; The European Cultural Foundation, The Birmingham Contemporary Music Group, The Royal Africa Society and The Bush Theatre.
This Roundtable discussion is open to anyone aged 18-30
The discussion will last around 1.30-2 hours long.