Financial support for young creatives
If you’re aged 11 – 25 and find there are financial barriers preventing you from taking part then you should consider applying for the Roundhouse Bursary Scheme.
Our scheme provides financial support designed to support you in taking the next step in developing your creative skills. Bursaries can be used for all sorts of things, such as:
- Transport expenses to and from the Roundhouse (within London only)
- Roundhouse creative project fees
- Emerging Artist Membership fees
- Hiring rehearsal space or studio facilities
- The cost of materials you need to get the most out of a Roundhouse project
- Entry fees for an accredited qualification (e.g. Arts Award)
- Carer/Interpreter costs
- Production fees for projects (e.g. showreels)
These are just examples – if you have other costs relating to your creative development, we may be able to help with those, too.
All bursary applications are considered on a case-by-case basis, and treated in strictest confidence.
Find out more about financial support and how you can download an application form.