It’s easy to get your digital ticket. Before the performance, you’ll be sent an email with a link to access your digital ticket. All you will need is your Roundhouse log in details to access your ticket.
There’s no need to download any new apps, it’s all done in a web browser on your phone.
Digital tickets are different to physical or print-at-home tickets, because they have been designed and built to not be a static object, such as a paper ticket or pdf document. They come with new and additional features, such as sharing capabilities, secure barcodes and more.Read Less
We are moving to digital only ticketing for a number of reasons:
- Printing and posting hundreds of thousands of tickets each year is not a sustainable way of facilitating entry to our events. Digital tickets will reduce the emissions and costs associated with this fulfilment, savings that we are passing onto our customers as we are not charging you – a handling (per ticket) fee – for digital tickets.
- You can’t misplace a digital ticket, so you no longer have to worry about where you left your ticket before coming to the venue.
- Physical, or even print-at-home PDF tickets are too easy to use fraudulently. Although digital tickets will not eradicate the touts, it will be easy for us to put measures in place to make it harder for them.
- It’s become more important than ever to know who visits the venue, which was nearly impossible to do with physical tickets. Digital tickets allow us to know who has been into the building for an event.
- Our digital ticketing system uses technology that means we are able to track the movement of tickets. Better understanding our audiences means that we can cater to your needs.
If you purchase a ticket directly from the Roundhouse you will be able to access your digital tickets through your online wallet. To log in you will just need to use the same username and password you use to access your Roundhouse account.
In your online wallet you will be able to see all of your tickets for your next and future events, with important information such as the date/time and seats.
The QR code, that is used to scan your ticket on entry, will remain inactive until 2 hours before the doors open to ensure tickets can’t be used incorrectly. Once it becomes active, the QR code will continually change to stop images of tickets from being shared.
Once in the venue you will need to show your digital ticket to get in and out of the doors, so you will need to make sure that you keep your phone with the ticket in a safe but accessible place at all times.Read Less
Your Roundhouse account is used to purchase tickets and check on your orders and membership information, it can be accessed through https://tickets.roundhouse.org.uk.
Your online ticket wallet is used to hold all of your digital tickets and can be accessed through yourtickets.roundhouse.org.uk.
The username and password for both sites are the same.Read Less
You can access your digital tickets through your online wallet, which can be accessed through yourtickets.roundhouse.org.uk.
The QR code, that is used to scan your ticket on entry, will remain inactive until 2 hours before the doors open to ensure tickets can’t be used incorrectly. Once it becomes active, the QR code will continually change to stop images of tickets from being shared.Read Less
You should start by checking if your email address and password are correct. You can always reset your password here.
If you still can’t access your account then you might want to try logging into your online wallet through a different browser on your phone.
If you are still having trouble when you arrive at the venue, let one of our team know and we will be able to help you.Read Less
We have taken the decision to supply all of our tickets digitally, and going forward this will be the only way that you can access your tickets to Roundhouse events.Read Less
As part of our long-term plans we have moved solely to digital tickets, so we are no longer offering a physical ticket option for our events.Read Less
Nothing. We are not charging for digital ticket fulfilment / access to your new online ticket wallet. You will only be charged for the purchase of the ticket(s) and our usual booking fee per transaction (of 12% for music events and 7% for all other artistic programme).Read Less
Ticket sharing is not currently available via your online ticket wallet. You’ll need to provide whoever is using the tickets with a Letter of Authorisation – more details about this process can be found here.
If you are passing tickets on to someone else, please let us know and we can advise you further.