How can I help keep myself & others Covid-safe?
You can help yourself and others by:
- Not attending if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted and told to isolate by NHS Track & Trace or NHS Contact Tracing.
- Wearing your face mask when moving around the building but especially when interacting with staff and volunteers at the bars and cloakroom, during ticket checks or when buying merch.
- Keeping your hands clean and utilising our hygiene stations and hand washing facilities in the toilets.
- Bringing minimal personal belongings to the venue to avoid cloakroom queues.
- Alerting a member of staff if you develop symptoms whilst at the venue while maintaining social distancing and wearing your mask