What is the project about?
Are you an emerging artist keen to build your online following? Want to boost your social media skills?
What will I get from taking part?
• Work practically on tasks using online platforms
• Gain an understanding of key social media channels, their audiences and the benefits of each
• Learn how to select which channels are best for you
• Find out about building your brand online
• Get advice on how to create and share engaging content
Who will be teaching the project?
Cheri Percy – writer, broadcaster and digital communications consultant.
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
This masterclass is suitable for emerging artists looking to develop their online brand. You do not need any prior digital knowledge to take part.
Is there anything I need to bring or wear?
• You should have at least one existing online profile that you can login to and work on during the session.
• Paper and a pen for taking notes
How do I pay for this project?
You can pay by visiting us in person or by calling us on 020 7424 8477. We are open Tue – Fri 9.30am – 9pm and Sat – Mon 9.30am – 5pm. For further details see How to Enrol.
Please try to do so before the first session of the project.
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like project fees, transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
If you are using a bursary to pay for the project, please ensure you arrange this with the Info & Advice Base with plenty of time before the start of the project.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.