PASSIONATE ABOUT MUSIC?
Into songwriting making and/or performing music?
We are running a FREE 6-week project for 16-25s not in education, employment or training to create and perform original music and develop the technical skills required put together a live music event.
Collaborate with a professional team of songwriters and producers to create a collective performance on a Roundhouse Stage.
What will you get from taking part?
- Songwriting, performance and production skills taught by industry professionals and artists
- Access to master classes, panel Q&As and careers advice from Universal Music Group
- Opportunities to see live shows at the Roundhouse
- The chance to work towards a Bronze Arts Award
- Advice and support around your next steps into education, employment or training
- Access to Roundhouse’s other incredible projects, work experience opportunities and the chance to develop your interests and discover new ones
What you need
Some previous song-writing, music production or performance experience
is a bonus, but not vital. OnTrack is for creative 16-25 year olds not in education, employment or training.
Lunch & travel expenses provided. We can also help with childcare costs – let us know if you need this in your application.
Dates and times
Sessions: Mon-Weds, 12 Feb-21 Mar, performance on 21 March.
Find out more
Come to a taster session at the Roundhouse on Mon 29 Jan, 1.30pm-
To apply for the project you will need to fill out the application form and submit it by Mon 29 Jan at 5pm.