Love to perform? Work with a professional director to create and perform a play in a week! Learn new theatre skills, make new friends, and take on a new challenge with a professional theatre director.
What will I get from taking part?
• Develop your writing and acting skills.
• Learn how to write a script and how to add movement to those words.
• Learn about what’s involved in putting on a play, including making scripts, props and costumes.
• Gain confidence in performing and developing creative ideas.
• Learn to work effectively in a team
Who will be teaching the project?
A professional theatre director
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No previous experience needed.
Is there anything I need to bring or wear?
Comfortable clothes you can move in.
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like project fees, transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.