Learn new skills to improve your performance in an intensive week, leading to a performance in our Hub space.
What will I get from taking part?
• Feel confident working in a group
• Work with professional artists to refine your performance skills
• Explore the process of creating and rehearsing a performance
• Perform to friends and family
• Gain an understanding of the routes into a career in theatre
• Exploring leading theatre practitioners
• Discover how to use physicality in performance
Who will be teaching the project?
Guy Woolf and Professional Artists
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No previous experience necessary
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like project fees, transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.