Learn how to teach creative sessions to varied audiences in differing settings, such as schools, older adults and in prisons.
What will I get from taking part?
• Gain confidence in creating session plans
• Learn new techniques to lead sessions, including evaluations and ice breakers
• Try ideas in a safe space
• Understand how to manage a facilitation and performance career side by side
• Learn how to adapt sessions and materials to the varying needs and abilities of participants
Who will be teaching the project?
Deanna Rodger and guest artists
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No previous experience needed
Is there anything I need to bring?
A notebook and pen
I’m not sure I can afford to take part…
If you need help to pay for things like project fees, transport or childcare, we can help. Find out how you can get support.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
We have places available on all our projects for individuals with additional needs. Get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.