Into songwriting or performing music? We’re running a free 6-week project for 16-25s not in education, employment or training to create and perform original music and develop the technical skills required put together a live music event.
Collaborate with a professional team of songwriters and producers to create a collective performance on a Roundhouse Stage.
What will I get from taking part?
• Songwriting, performance and production skills taught by industry professionals and artists
• Access to master-classes, panel Q&As and careers advice from Universal Music Group
• Opportunities to see live shows at the Roundhouse
• The chance to work towards a Bronze Arts Award
• Advice and support around your next steps into education, employment or training
• Access Roundhouse’s other incredible projects, work experience opportunities and the chance to develop your interests and discover new ones…
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
Some previous song-writing, music production or performance experience is a bonus but not vital. OnTrack is for creative 16-25 year-olds not currently in education, employment or training.
Lunch & travel expenses provided. We can also help with childcare costs – let us know if you need this in your application.
Dates and Times
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 13th Feb – 22nd March 2017
Sessions run 10am – 5pm and will lead up to an evening performance at the end of the final week (22nd March)
Find out more
Come to a taster session at the Roundhouse: Tuesday 31st January 1-4pm 2017.