There are lots of opportunities for schools and colleges to get involved at the Roundhouse.
We offer taster sessions, bespoke workshops and long term projects to secondary schools, colleges and pupil referral units.
For Your Students
Our sessions are run by industry professional artist-tutors in our state-of-the-art facilities and support your students in enhancing their creative development.
We can offer:
- Tours of our studios and a careers Q&A session
- Taster sessions – creative workshops in our studios in music, performing arts or media, enhancing curriculum based work or introducing students to new art forms
- Attendance at your assemblies, careers days and option evenings
- Spaces and specialist equipment for lesson delivery including our recording studio
For more information and to discuss working with us please email email@example.com.
Join our Teachers Network
Our Teachers Network meets three times a year to share knowledge, develop skills and seek advice on cultural and creative projects and opportunities for schools and young people. It’s free to join and open to London based education professionals of all art forms and phases from primary to further education.
- Discounted tickets to shows and events
- Access to advice from industry leading creative professionals from London cultural organisations
- Chance to share knowledge and challenges with others