We work closely with schools, colleges and pupil referral units/special schools across London, inviting all London-based teachers in schools of all art forms and phases to be part of our Teachers Network, an incredible community for advice, knowledge sharing and support.
We also offer a range of creative learning options:
- Learning Resources – explore our selection of curriculum linked resources to engage pupils, students and individuals with Roundhouse history, creativity and more!
- Taster sessions* – one-off creative workshops in music, performing arts or media, enhancing curriculum based work or introducing students to new art forms.
- Long term creative projects tailored to your school priorities
- Spaces and specialist equipment for lesson delivery including use of our professional recording studio
- Creative industry career insight sessions and tours of the Paul Hamlyn Roundhouse Studios
- Attendance at your assemblies, careers days and option evenings
- Advice on delivery of Arts Award
- Tickets for productions for our artistic programme
*Workshops and projects are run by professional artist-tutors with industry experience and are designed in partnership with teachers. Topics we’ve previously provided tasters in include songwriting | Logic Pro/Music production | DJ skills | Band and performance development | Choir and vocal techniques | Spoken word | Drama – devising and performance | Film production and editing | Radio skills
The students have been talking about it non-stop and how it was so amazing to speak to industry professionals and see a venue in ‘real life’!