This panel will:
Seek to highlight the current challenges, explore ways to instigate change and encourage those from diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds to pursue a career in the music industry.
Though some strides have been made in a broader representation of women in senior positions, more remains to be done in seeing professionals of a BAME background reach similar heights.
- What are the current boundaries which contribute to the lack of diversity in senior positions of the industry?
- How do we overcome the issue of diversity?
- Why is it important to have broader representation?
- How can we work together to create sustainable methods that will allow such change?
- How do we make the industry more accessible?
Networking opportunities will be available after the session.
Running time: 45 Minutes
Age restrictions: not suitable for children but may attend if accompanied, at parents’ discretion
Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
*Fees are £1.95 per transaction