This panel is useful for:
- People who are interested in working in Live Events and Festivals.
- Understanding the different roles, how to break in, the recruitment process, how competitive it is and how to create a sustainable career.
You will come away with:
- An understanding of what festivals and events are looking for in candidates.
- An idea of whether it is the career for you.
- How to stand apart from the next candidate.
- Julia Payne – The Hub
- Paul Reed – AIF
- Malcolm Hayes – Glastonbury Festival
- Rob Silver – MAMA Group
- Beckie Sugden – X Ray Touring
- Flick Heath – OneFest Cohort
Networking opportunities will be available after the session.
Running time: 45 Minutes
Age restrictions: not suitable for children but may attend if accompanied, at parents’ discretion
Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
*Fees are £1.95 per transaction