This panel is useful for:
- UK bands understanding how to get booked (Bread & Butter bookings), how to build relationships, maintain those relationships, developing your audiences.
- Starting from the UK, and finally reaching for the US ‘Holy Grail’…
You will come away:
- Understanding the process in this current climate
- Matt Dunn – Syracuse
- Nick Storch – Agency
- Andy Corrigan – Viva la Visa
- Scott Hutchinson – Frightened Rabbit
- Tom Green – OneFest Cohort
Networking opportunities will be available after the session.
Running time: 45 Minutes
Age restrictions: not suitable for children but may attend if accompanied, at parents’ discretion
Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
*Fees are £1.95 per transaction