Select a day to view what's on
New bar and dining room at the Roundhouse, open 363 days a year for lunch, dinner and drinks.
Become a member today from as little as £40 for priority booking as well as other great benefits.
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
About the Roundhouse
• www.roundhouse.org.uk is operated by The Roundhouse Trust.
• Registered charity number 1071487.
• Registered office 100a Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8EH.
• VAT number 884 2446 00.
Using this Website
By using the Roundhouse website you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Ticketing’ heading, which will become applicable when you buy a ticket.
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, data, information or other proprietary material being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it, or any linked website. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by deep linking to its functionalities. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website via any form of attack.
The data you provide on this website will be stored securely in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act. This data allows us to process your transactions and to keep you informed of important information related to your booking. With your consent, we will contact you about upcoming events at the Roundhouse. We occasionally analyse anonymous booking data to gain a fuller understanding of our audiences and/or help us work more effectively with our partners. We will never share your personal data with any third party without your consent.
Linking to and from this Website
You may link to this website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Roundhouse's reputation or take advantage of it. But you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with, or approval or endorsement from, the Roundhouse. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by (or licensed to) you. The Roundhouse reserves its right to revoke this right at any time. Linking directly to an internal or subsidiary page of this website (deep linking) or showing content from this website within another website (frames) is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Roundhouse. Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Roundhouse has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Warranty and Liability
All information made available on this website is provided ‘as is’ for information purposes only and without any guarantees, representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Roundhouse gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and the Roundhouse is under no obligation to update such material. The Roundhouse will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Roundhouse disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
The text and images on this website are the property of the Roundhouse or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website. No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from the Roundhouse. The trade marks and logos displayed on this website are the property of the Roundhouse. You are not permitted to use such trade marks and logos without the prior written consent of the Roundhouse.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Each member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times.
• Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
• The Roundhouse will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
• The Roundhouse is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
• The Roundhouse reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
• The Roundhouse and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of any event.
• Failure to comply with these ‘Terms & Conditions’ will make your ticket and transaction void.
• The Roundhouse is a venue for genuine music lovers and we believe that customers shouldn't pay more than the face value of a ticket, plus booking fee. To deter people from buying tickets from us to sell on for personal gain, it is sometimes necessary to hold tickets at the Roundhouse Box Office for collection on the night of performance. In these circumstances, customers will be required to produce the credit/debit card used for the original transaction to redeem their tickets.
• We advise against coming to a sell-out performance at the Roundhouse without a ticket. Please check for late returns on our website or phone 0844 482 8008. If you do come to the Roundhouse without a ticket, we strongly advise against buying from touts that operate in the area, whose tickets may be fraudulent.
• Tickets must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than the Roundhouse or one of its authorised agents. If you'd like a list of agents for a specific event, please call 0844 482 8008 (select the general enquiries option).
Our booking fees
All bookings made through the Roundhouse ticket office will carry a per-order fee: £1.50 per order made online and £2.50 per order made by telephone. Bookings for shows presented by external promoters or producers will carry an additional fee of £2.00 per ticket regardless of sales channel. Any ticket priced lower than £10.00 will attract the relevant per-order fee only. Any booking made in person does not attract fees.
Why do we charge booking fees?
The per-order booking fee covers the cost to the Roundhouse of fulfilling your order, including postage and packing, credit card processing charges, ticket stock and other associated costs. For externally produced events, the ticket price doesn't cover any of the cost of providing a ticketing service so we charge an additional per ticket fee. Our fees are carefully structured to reflect the costs of providing a ticketing service.
• By purchasing a ticket, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience, and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and Roundhouse communications, without payment or copyright.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
• You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the Roundhouse and upon request for inspection at any time, as failure to produce your ticket may result in you being ejected from the venue.
• To ensure safety, we may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or others.
• Glass containers, cans and other large, heavy or sharp objects are not allowed in the Main Space or the Studio Theatre.
• Audio and video recording equipment is not allowed in performance areas. The Roundhouse reserves the right to insist that such equipment is left in the cloakroom.
• You are responsible for your belongings when attending an event. The Roundhouse accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
• There is no admittance or re-admittance to the Roundhouse after 11pm. For some performances a no-readmission policy will operate throughout, please check on arrival at the venue.
• Our latecomers policy can vary from event to event, please check with the box office. Admission is not guaranteed, although offered wherever possible.
• Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed at the Roundhouse.
• Smoking is not permitted at the Roundhouse.
• Mobile phones and pagers must be silenced before entering the performance areas.
• Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing.
• We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
• Pets are not allowed in the Roundhouse. Assistance dogs are permitted.
• The Roundhouse requests that all audience members leave the venue quietly at the end of the performance.
• Unless otherwise stated, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult and may be admitted to seated areas only
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which the Roundhouse may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will the Roundhouse be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of the Roundhouse. The Roundhouse shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket. The Roundhouse shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits.
The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although the Roundhouse retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your country of residence or any other relevant country.