Volunteering at the Roundhouse
We’re supported by a team of 160 dedicated volunteers who give up time to usher events, getting to be part of legendary gigs, meet new people and support the work we do.
New inductions are announced regularly throughout the year to recruit new volunteers to ensure the delivery of our programme of events.
- Develop your communication and customer service skills and experience.
- Help make that step in getting back into the workplace.
- Be part of the Roundhouse team.
- Give something back to a charity that works with young people.
- Work on a varied programme of live performance.
- Opportunity to try something new.
- Make new friends and have fun!
We would love it if you have…
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer service to all our visitors.
- Commitment to volunteer for at least 2 shifts a month.
- Reliable and punctual individuals.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
…and also you must be at least 18 years old.
What can you expect?
- A welcoming and supportive team that appreciates the time volunteers donate to the Roundhouse.
- A pre-shift briefing so you that you know what to expect and can offer the best service to our visitors.
- Your shift would involve assisting visitors with enquiries, disabled access, ticket checking, ensuring health and safety is maintained and general customer service.
Register your interest
Interested in hearing about the next induction? Enter your email address below and we’ll be in contact as soon as the next date is announced.
(Note – we won’t use your address for marketing or anything else other than letting you know when the next induction date is announced. If you can’t make this date and are still interested, you’ll need to signup here again to receive information on the next one.)