This exciting role will see you will play a critical role in continuing this mission by supporting the whole organisation across a range operational and customer needs.
You will oversee a range of CRM/ database systems and champion best practice around data management as well as driving efficient ways of working. In addition to this day to day support, the role will also be instrumental in defining the organisation’s wider data strategy.
Who would be our ideal candidate? Well that’s simple. It’s someone who…
• Has broad experience of CRM system (SQL based) administration
• Has an ability to understand organisational needs and translate to technical solutions
• Has an ability to communicate effectively to varying levels of technical knowledge
• Is flexible to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
• Has experience (or at least a keen interest) in working for a non-profit arts organisation
The successful candidate must have a current and acceptable DBS check, or be willing to undertake one, due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to apply, and feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please download the full job description from our website. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, 17th November 2017 at the latest. We will be interviewing suitable candidates throughout.
Contract: 2 Year Fixed Term
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £31,000 – 35,000 per annum
We regret that we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Roundhouse strives to be an equal opportunities employer.